Welcome to the National Tribal Child
Support Association (NTCSA) Web site.
The purpose of this site is to:
- Serve as a connecting point for NTCSA members and
- Provide resources toward our mutual efforts to serve Native
American children through effective child support programs.
For 2014 NTCSA Conference Materials:
1. Click the Resources Tab at the top of this Home Page.
2. Click Materials located in the right-hand column of the Resources Page.
3. Materials are being added as they arrive; please note that presenters may be reserve in their postings.
Therefore, if you are interested in a particular presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and your request along with your email will be sent to the presenter.
IMPORTANT CLE INFORMATION! TIME SENSITIVE!
2014 NTCSA Conference CLE Attendees
Click here for Judge Sherry Abott-Todd
Click here for Legal Track Descriptions
Child Support Funding for Tribes Now Available from the Federal Government
Click here to find out more
For any and all future inquiries regarding Membership and Conference Registration, please go to
Please click here for instant access to the current Tribal
Child Support Directory. This Directory is updated every 30 days as needed.
Tribal IV-D Directors Receive Awards
Click here to download a copy of
our Membership Application.
NTCSA's Web site is in its development phase. We hope that you
will feel free to offer suggestions or
comments. We look forward to hearing from you.